April 20, 2011

wednesdays of {whimsy}

Another week and here we are. On a bright note, Point of View is this Friday!! For those who don't know, the theme is SPRING so come back ready to link up and I'll let you know where it is. And don't you worry, I'm cramming in a last minute project so I don't look ridiculous by not having one. Yea. These projects, on the other hand, are quite finished and are awesome!!


Love these blocks by Cherished Bliss. She doesn't give herself enough credit, because I think they are just great and perfect the first time around. ;) I'll probably make these. Soon. Maybe. Soon being a few months or six from now.


Verdant Bents show you how to make a really cute empire waist dress out of a.... (drumroll).....sheet. Serioulsy. No lies. Can't wait to try it!


Love these knock off anthro-bobbies from Sew Much Ado. Really easy to make and such a fun dash classy look.

Hope you are all enjoying your wednesday!! Be sure to grab a button if you've been featured and come back Friday for the Spring link up!!

2 comments:

cherished bliss said...

Thanks for featuring my blocks!

rebekah said...

Thanks for using my dress! I am glad that other people liked it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...