September 30, 2010

Advertise with Rosy Red Buttons!

Rosy Red Buttons averages over 16,000 views per month, with over 7,000 unique visitors. Daily unique visitors average around 200, with around 500 page hits. Some days depending on my content the site averages over 800 visitors! You will be seen here!
Rosy Red Buttons will feature your company in your own individual post once a month and have sponsorship buttons at the end of each post weekly. Your button (150x150) will also be included in the top left corner of the blog for the month you want to advertise.

Rates are subject to change, so please contact me at rosyredbuttons@gmail.com or fill out the contact form on the blog for the most current pricing. I'd love to have you!
 
Reviews: I am happy to review awesome products free of charge and feature them. Reviews will be sent to you first to be sure that it is something you want featured because my reviews will always be honest and in the interest of the reader.  Giveaways are also welcome to feature. I love free stuff!
Remember, price includes two features, a sponsor button each week at the end of a post, and your button in the sidebar for the duration of your advertising.

Please contact me at rosyredbuttons@gmail.com or use the contact form for any and all questions. Thanks for looking!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...