January 19, 2011

wednesdays of {whimsy}

Well, still pregnant. Boo. ;) In the meantime enjoy these awesome projects from this week!


These AWESOME sweater bracelets from Organize and Decorate Everything. What a great idea!

You know how you can go through life super happy, then you happen upon something that you suddenly need and can't live with out it being put on some space you free up on the wall? Love this version of  paint chip wall art from Creative Passage and it just went on that list for me. :)


These darling Be Mine Jars from the Elephants Trunk are such a simple and great idea for valentines! I'm not a big decorator for anything other than Thanksgiving and Christmas, but these just might make their way onto my kitchen counter....with some candy. For our neighbor kids, or me. Yea, probably me.

Thanks again for your talents!! Grab a featured button, and if you would like to have a project featured here, email me at rosyredbuttons@gmail.com. Happy Wednesday!


Be sure to check out Everyday Lettering! Amazing deals and beautiful art!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Thank you :)

The Childrens Nest said...

Just happened to stumble upon your precious blog this morning! Wow you have some seriously cute things on here! I was trying to find a baby mobile that I had come across a few months back and yours came up... so glad I found it! I just had a baby 3 months ago so I know your pain of waiting!! GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING! P.S. I will be posting a bird mobile I just made for my little man too!! Come visit when you get a chance :o)

EllensCreativePassage said...

Wow, thanks so much for featuring my paint chip wall hanging! I appreciate it! And I am a new follower of your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...