January 21, 2011

Friday {Flip}

I'm so excited to welcome Jonie of Just Between Friends. Man this girl can craft. We actually met in college and have had fun being friends post married life.


If you remember these clocks, you'll know we made them together!
You have to check out her blog and say hi!

Take it away Jonie:

I'm so excited to be here at Rosy Red Buttons, and I'm even more excited that Camilla will be taking over my blog! She has so many incredible projects. Have you seen her nursery? Of course you have.  I love it! It makes me want to re-do my daughter's room....almost. :) That's a ton of work.
Now, if you don't mind, Camilla, I am going to take over your blog.
Let's get down to the nitty gritty....

I'm Jonie from Just Between Friends. I am married to a man that loves to fish and we have a 17 month old little girl that seems to always keep us busy.I am pretty new to blogging. I started my blog just this last August, and I love it! It has been such a great motivator for me as well as a creative outlet.
Some of my favorite projects I've done are:
#1. Scrap Wood Shelves My daughter loves to read and I wanted a way that I could store her books without her needing to throw them off the shelf to see the cover. That is how I came up with this idea.
She still seems to need to throw her books everywhere, but at least she knows what book she is grabbing before she throws it.

#2. Skirt to Hat Transformation I made this hat for my sister using an old skirt that she was going to throw away. I am really pleased with the way it turned out!




#3. Front Room Makeover I wanted to surprise my husband with a room makeover while he was out of town. I am pretty sure that when I told my husband I had a surprise for him he didn't imagine this.  He of course likes the way it looks.  (I don't think he would dare tell me otherwise)




One of my favorite parts about this room is this pillow. I made it from the skirt my sister wore at my wedding. You can read all about how I made the pillowshere.

I think that is enough to get you started in my blog. I really would love for you to stop by and follow along in my many crafting adventures.

 

Thanks so much for having me over! You can have your blog back now :)


Oh, ANYTIME Jonie, you rock! Be sure to check her out here and follow her!
And if you are interested in being apart of Friday Flip, please email me at
rosyredbuttons@gmail.com. Thanks again Jonie!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...