January 31, 2011

monday {monday}


I know, I know another picture of my kid. :) I finally got some of her sleeping, unfortunately when she sleeps she also scowls. My hubby says I do the same thing, so there you go. We just love this little girl!




While you're here, go check out the Crafting with the Stars competition at So Dang Cute Crafts. There are some AWESOME decoupage projects this week. Someone even made a back splash out of paper and modpodge in their kitchen. It's amazing!! I'm totally attempting it soon...or later. :) Go and vote here!!

Happy Monday!

12 comments:

Natosha said...

oh my, that lil one is BEAUTIFUL! I love her little scowl!

Kristyn @ Good Gravy Crafts said...

I love baby pics and that scowl is priceless!!!

:) Kristyn

Kristyn @ Good Gravy Crafts said...

I love baby pics and that scowl is priceless!!!

:) Kristyn

Kristyn @ Good Gravy Crafts said...

I love baby pics and that scowl is priceless!!!

:) Kristyn

Anonymous said...

Take all the pictures now that you can because in a few short months she will be on the run..so cute.

Anonymous said...

The scowl is perfect...and so is she! : )

Allison@FabRehab said...

Oh she makes my uterus ache! Beautiful babe!

Jami said...

She is so tiny and adorable! Mine was a big when he was born... lol 10lbs 7oz... he didn't stay tiny for too long haha... and WAY cute photo props and setup... :D

Jayna Rae said...

She beautiful! I love the scowl. My Roly Poly did the same thing. I think it just shows their personality. Plus, sleepy faces are ALWAYS adorable.

Hello Jessica Lynn said...

Adorable!!

I am blog hopping today and thought I would stop by your blog.

Please stop by either or both of my blogs and follow:

Jessicas Lil Corner is where I blog about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

Have a Happy and Blessed Tuesday! :0)

Unknown said...

She is just so precious! I give you permission to share as many pictures of her as you want because she is a DOLL.

Bushra Tajuddin said...

she is sooo adorable! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...