January 20, 2011

teensie {booties}

Aren't these the cutest kimono booties ever?? I made them using a pattern from Home Spun Threads. They have amazing tutorials and patterns... for free! Holla! So go get yourself some. These were completely free for me since I had all the material on hand. I just embellished with a button, and switched up the pattern a little.   They took me about 25 minutes, most of which was just trying to figure them out.  I didn't use interfacing, because I am WAY too lazy to go to the store for that.  Let me know if you have any questions!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love baby stuff of any kind even though my kids are big. So cute!

AttemptingAloha said...

ADORABLE! I remember when I was expecting my first I had a tiny newborn pair of socks I had set up on our bookshelf, just so I could imagine a baby wearing them. ((sigh)) Fun to look back 6 years later and think of it.

You're so close!

Aloha,
charlie

Jayna Rae said...

Very cute! Thanks for the link to the free patterns. LOVE THE FREE! This is the land of the free after all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...