January 28, 2011

Friday {Flip}

So excited to have Lauren from the Elephant's Trunk here today! The best part of crafting is all the cool people I get to meet and know. So many talents and great projects out there, and Lauren's blog is no exception so be sure to check it out! Plus her blog has the cutest background ever, so really you should see it. I know, random, but Chevron Stripes rock! ;)  Here she is:

My name is Lauren and I am so excited to be here! I found Rosy Red Buttons one day and I am so glad I did. I started my blog a little over a year ago and I've had so much fun. My favorite thing about blogging is seeing all the amazing creativity out there and meeting new people like, Camilla.

My blog is called The Elephant's Trunk:


The Elephant's Trunk
 
Here are some of the projects that I've done since starting The Elephant's Trunk...
 
 











 
I hope everyone has a great day and I want to thank Camilla for letting me post here at Rosy Red Buttons.

The Elephant's Trunk


Thank you Lauren! Go check out her projects and follow along with her at the Elephant's Trunk!
 
And if you are interested in playing Friday Flip, email me at rosyredbuttons.blogspot.com!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for having me :) Hope your beautiful new addition is doing well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...