June 01, 2011

point of {view} PILLOWS featured!

So, so many great pillows were linked up this week! If I could feature them all, I would. But alas, I had to pick just two:

Love this Janey Bird Pillow from Jane of All Crafts. Orange and teal blue are such a cute combo, and I love me some bird appliques. Awesome job!

If pinwheels and bright colors don't say summer, I don't know what does. LOVE the fabric choice, edge and decor on this Spring into Summer Pillow by Pick Up Some Creativity. So darling! It makes me want to go do a picnic. Right now. If it would stop being crappy weather and start being summer. Sigh.

Thank you to everyone who linked up over at Gwenny Penny! This months theme is SHELVES, so get your awesome projects started! I have a fun one that I'm really pushing to fit into the theme 'shelves' but we'll see how it goes. It's kind of a shelf.... ;)

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

chris said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I am so glad you liked my pillow. :)
I would have a hard time picking a favorite! I loved your monogram pillow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...