January 05, 2011

wednesdays of {whimsy}

Happy Wednesday! Which means one day closer to my due date... haha I'm pathetic I know. So many awesome projects out there in blog world, but here are some of my favorites:

Darling handmade canvasas from Take off your coat and Stay Awhile...  using paper and modge podge. Love them!
I LOVE this cover for a nook from So Scraphappy. Now if someone would just buy me a nook...
Oh boy I love this. Like so much. Anything that combines rosettes and white is pretty much the greatest. Check it out on Pink Satin Sashes!

How great is this fabric light switch plate? Custom plates are way more than I even want to spend, so this is a GREAT option. Find the tutorial here on Agape Love Designs and Photography!

Have a project or tutorial you'd love to share? I'd love to feature you! Contact me at rosyredbuttons@gmail.com!

5 comments:

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

You made my day! :) Thanks so much for featuring my light switch covers!! :)

Anonymous said...

The little birdie pictures are so whimsical, I love them.

Thanks for putting me up there. What a surprise!

Happy one day closer to due date. Everyday should be a celebration from here on in.

Melissa

So Scraphappy said...

Thanks so much for sharing my nook cover!! Hang in there! You'll be holding your new little one before you know it!!

Krystal

Jayna Rae said...

I love those little canvases. I think I will send the link to my friend who is making a bird nursery.

Teri said...

I love that window frame with the rosette garland! I love rosettes too! I've been thinking of making one for my bedroom, maybe this is the inspiration I needed to actually DO it!!! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...