December 08, 2010

wednesdays of {whimsy}

I heart the craft world. There are so many creative people out there. Here are my favorite projects I may or may not attempt this week. Considering I'm writing this post at 3:00 pm and I'm still in my pajamas I'm gonna go with the latter. BUT they will go on the to do list. :)
A Believe Banner from At Second Street. Just love her blog.
These darling vintage ornaments at Craftberry Bush. I'm a sucker for all things vintage, or that at least appear vintage.
I know these are supposed to be gifts, but I'll probably make one just for me. I'm nice like that. Check out the shopping list at Infarrantly Creative.
Crafts by Amanda shows how to make these awesome coffee filter trees. I love ruffles. And paper. Win.
 
 


And last, this darling festive wreath from Tragic Sensation. Um, love.

So... let's hope I get these done! Let me know if you have any great ideas, cuz I know you do!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...