Hubby is the only implant thus far in my family. He fits in really well, or maybe my family is just being nice. My family is hilarious. Sometimes I don't know where my brothers get their wit. Parents? Probably.
2. Hubby and I will have our first child to make it through pregnancy in a few weeks. A little girl who will be spoiled beyond all belief I'm sure. She'll be the first grandchild on my side.
3. Hubby and I met in Logan. He had planned on going to school there till he met me, and we got married within a semester, so there was no need for the transfer. :) We were also married there.
4. I got my bachelors degree in 2009 from Utah State University in Political Science and Philosophy. What that has to do with crafting and photography? No idea.
5. Oh, I work as a wedding photographer. Good times.
6. I have lived in South America, Washington DC, and Utah. I like them all for different reasons. Utah is great because I actually can park at the store I want to go to. And have a car.
7. I am LDS. My faith is a huge part of who I am, and a huge part of my marriage. It makes me unreasonably happy and helps me through the hard times. :)
8. I have a fascination with gray.
9. I love to read and my shelves are full of books. I am obsessed with Jane Austen and love Charles Dickens. My wedding dress was even styled after the Austen era. I also enjoy J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis. You will also find the Harry Potter and Hunger Game Series there. I have no intention of reading the Twilight Series. The movies make me be satirically witty. Sorry.
10. I was a Cache County Dairy Princess. Yep. For some reason it was big at the time. And then you win you think you are cool because it comes with a crown, tiara, and lots of parades and appearances. That is, you think you're cool until someone reminds you that you are a cow queen.
11. I once met Ted Kennedy in an elevator. That was awkward. I also worked in the same building as Obama and saw him in the hall. This was before the whole 'president' thing. There were no secret service.
12. I am a published poet. Yep that's right, published. You'll find my poem wedged in with a bunch of other 7th graders in a nationwide book. I am COOL.
13. Mostly I just love to laugh.
14. I once was involved in a high speed chase, but not with the cops. We were being chased by some neighbors of a house that we had recently toilet papered.
15. I have self diagnosed ADD. And OCD. I can't sit still very long. I also have to have the pillows on the couch perfectly fluffed. My husband will sit on them and then get up just because he thinks its funny. And I can't watch really thought provoking movies before bedtime. Because I won't be able to sleep because I can't stop thinking about them.
16. I'm kind of a nerd.
17. I think Matt Damon is, like, the hottest man on earth. Next to my husband of course.
18. If I was what I wanted to be in the third grade, I would be a zookeeper. Glad that didn't work out.
19. Kite flying is my favorite sport. Is it a sport? I hope so.
20. I love to meet people. And get to know people. So please leave a comment and tell me about yourself, or put a link to your own post and I will totally come stalk you!! Link up and share the love!