December 13, 2010

5 {second} shirt makeover

Ok, so maybe it's not QUITE 5 seconds, but you'll see. :)
 Step One: Find a knit shirt. I choose knit just because I'm lazy  I don't have a lot of time and didn't want to finish the edges. I wasn't loving this one from the downeast outlet clearance store, but saw its potential as a cardigan-ish shirt.
 Step 2: Fold it exactly in half with the front on top.
 Step 3: Cut it. Go ahead.
 Step 4: Carefully cut over any seams.

Step 5: Wear it over whatever you want. I love belts.

See 5 seconds right? Happy cutting!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

5 WHOLE seconds?? how did you find the time?! hahaha, looks so good! :) love it!
YOURS, MINE AND OURS

Shelia Rapp said...

Love this - what I great idea. I even have some shirts from there that I'm not completely sold on now I know what I can do with them!

AttemptingAloha said...

Beautiful!! Both you and the shirt! Just amazing. You should post this on their FB page!

Aloha and Mele Kalikimaka,

Charlie

rebekah said...

Ah! Such a good idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...