August 26, 2011

point of view {BACK TO SCHOOL}!!


Gwen at Gwenny Penny

Camilla at Rosy Red Buttons (you are here!)
Michelle at A Little Tipsy


What is this? An actual craft project? Seriously? I know I'm a slacker. BUT super excited for POV! I'm not going to lie, I struggled with the theme this month. I don't have any kids school age. I do have one husband who is returning to school this fall for his Masters, (holla) but I didn't think teaching how to make a big steak dinner was a good way to coordinate for the 'back to school' theme. Then I remembered I had friends who taught school, and how much they would love a little gift. So instead I enlisted the help of my awesome graphic designer friend Annie, aka Hairy Shoe Fairy (not hairy, not a shoe) to help me come up with something incredible in the tag department. Because hey, who doesn't love gifts? So Annie did not disappoint. Look how cute it is:


And because if I were a teacher, I would want chocolates over apples any day. (Hazelnut Chocolate bar from IKEA for about $.99, cheaper if you buy more than one)


Head on over to Hairy Shoe Fairy HERE to get your free printable tag!! Thanks again Annie!

And head on over to A Little Tipsy here to link up your Back to School project.

Have a great weekend!! 

5 comments:

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

What a great little gift idea, Camilla! I would gladly accept all the chocolate I could get when I was teaching :)

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

I'm not a teacher, but I'd take chocolate any day too. ;) Cute project!!
xoxo,
Amy

Leanne said...

What a great gift for the teacher. Yep, I'd take chocolate anytime. I love the graphic.

Daune | Cottage in the Oaks said...

What a fun idea! We homeschool---so I'm going to pass the chocolate idea on to my kids. Not that I ever hint or anything.....
Blessings~
Daune

Andi said...

ditto on the chocolate...yum! Super cute idea! My oldest starts Kindergarten next week. We'll definitely have to do this!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...