April 18, 2011

Contest {Winner}!!!

According to random.org, congrats to Stacy and Louise!!! Please contact me at rosyredbuttons@gmail.com to claim your prize!! You have until Tomorrow at 5:00 p.m. or a new winner will be drawn!

Thank you to everyone that entered. For all of you who did, Melina is offering a 15% discount on any session of your choosing! Go to Melina Moore Memories where you will find Melina's work and contact, or email her at melina.moore.memories@gmail.com. Just mention "giveawaydiscount" when you are booking a session and she will book it with the discount!! You must book by May 15, 2011 however to recieve it, so contact her soon!

Thanks again Melina for this awesome giveaway, and to everyone that entered!!

3 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

AAAA!!!!!! I NEVER win anything. Like never. I am so excited!!!

rebekah said...

I know this is the wrong post, but for some reason, my computer won't load your newest one. I just wanted to thank you for using my tutorial! (sheet dress)I was super excited to see it on your page. I wish my computer would get with the program!

rebekah said...

It shows up in Google reader. That is the odd part.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...