February 23, 2011

wednesdays of {whimsy}

Love love this Crochet Ring Necklace from Little Treasures. I can't crochet to save my life, but I at least like to look at it! :) Such a great idea.
This sweet Rag Rug from Shabby Soul is just great. I looked forever for a rug for the nursery, but since my colors are pretty specific I found nothing that would work. I may just be making this. Love her color choice!
So when skinny jeans became popular again I resisted. Mostly because I was living in South America at the time and all the kids wearing them were a bunch of little punks. :) Coming back to the states I was surprised to find it had caught hold for all people, not just emo's. I am not a size 2, or anywhere close, *cough* so I waited. Then finally I bought a pair. And I LOVED them. So did my husband. Finding the right kind of jean to fit is hard, so this Tutorial from I'm Topsy Turvy is genius. Can't wait to try it!

Be sure to grab a featured button, cuz you're awesome! If you have a great idea or project you want featured, email me at rosyredbuttons@gmail.com. Have a great Wednesday!

 

6 comments:

Shabby Soul said...

Thank you for featuring my rag rug! I am honored! I totally think you should make one, too!!

Maya Kuzman said...

Dear Camilla,
It was a fantastic surprise to see my necklace here on your blog and I thank you for the feature. I am about to discover your world. I just read that you don't crochet. I posted a no knit/no crochet tutorial for a choker/scarflette today I think you may like it! Drop by to see it yourself!
I am off to browse through your blog!
Best
Maya

Jamie @ hands on : as we grow said...

You look awesome in the skinny jeans! I am still resisting and seeing your pic makes me want to take the plunge. But, what shoes do you wear with them? I can see heels... but I don't wear heels regularly... so what can I wear to pull it off?

Jayna Rae said...

That necklace is phenomenal, and a skinny jean tutorial would be great to check out. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

i too, resisted the skinny jeans at first and now that i'm embracing them... the flared jeans are coming back in. WHAT! fashion! I hate you. ;)

Ashlee Marie said...

Thanks for the feature! Let me know if you try out my skinny jean tutorial!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...